Friday, September 4, 2009

Further Ramblingsss

Its 2AM here and its another typical sleepless day for me..
I've just started writing a program for one of my fellow ICT-mate whose report have to be submitted in 4 days from now.

Talking about our A2 project, I have decided to just re-use my old lame one and just sort of "perfect" it. Hmm... It took me a week to make such a report and I didn't even get an A. Actually Im afraid for my ICT classmates.. They only have 4 days left, and most of them are still stuck at writing their introduction! I personally believe that if they are to continue at their current pace, they are heading straight for a U in for their P4.. What i hate is the fact that there is little that I can to help them.. Well I can help in commenting on their reports, but what is there to comment when they have none??

Its not that aku mendoakan that they get U or that I am better than them, tapi speaking realistically, if it took me a week to produce B-grade report, how long will they take to produce one of at least a similar quality or better?

Well, i do hope that I am wrong, and that they are capable of writing at least a C-grade report in such a short amount of time... Tapi after personally watching my seniors spending weeks at school trying to improve their P4 report but still about 75% of them got U, u can't blame me for having such a low level of hope on you..

On the bright side, i don't have to re-do my program! yea... Mudahan saja my newly improved and perfected report will score me an A this time.. AMin2...

No comments: