Monday, August 31, 2009

Rambles about music...

Any of my friends who have known me long enough should know that I love listening to classical arias... There is something about them that i just love..

So, just wanna share some favorite videos with you guys yang aku rasa extremely outstanding. Yang deserve an A* if theres any grade for it :) So here goes:



The legendary Dame Kiri Te Kanawa singing one of the most beautiful aria ever written.. SImply delicious :D



Young and very talented Mirusia... Love her tone. Singing one of my favorite tune..
Oh heaven...



Norwegian Soprano, marvelous Sissel. Singing the famous titanic overture..

Now, you might wonder whats with this post.. Well, tadi aku liat Siti Nurhaliza Concert Satu.. and boy am i disappointed.. Generic performances.. I expected more..
Heck, i would be tonnes happier if she would just re-perform this act:



Or even just hit the note at 2:03 on this video:



Or better yet,perform a complete Solveig's Song (i know,nearly impossible :( ) But, unfortunately for me, she decided to stay in her comfort zone... again..

Oh well, i think it is also partly my fault for expecting too much :D
Oh, final video. If you want to consider someone as unique, remember this video. Now thats unique! :P

No comments: