Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The show must go on..

The celebration is brief,
The preparations were tough,
Now that God have given you your wish,
You have to continue the task...

Hahahaha, :)

If it is up to me, I would still be celebrating my As right now..
but noo.... my college just have to spoil it.. Well they kinda have to, otherwise nobody would bother to study masa 'puasa'.. :)

Tomorrow ada GP mock exam.. Tadi i met a GP teacher, ask whether I have to sit for tomorrows' paper or not.. According to him, I don't have to.. Yeaaa!!!

but but, nda confirm rupanya :( so maybe aku TERPAKSA skulah esuk... tapikan i don't think it matter cause pokoknya I got GP already.. What can they do? Retract my result? kekeke, actually they can hold my results as long as they want so I hope that won't happen..

Well, now at least the pressure to retake AS is off my chest.. at least I can study properly again..

Revision for mock exam is still ongoing, albeit getting slower and slower everyday..
I haven't revise anything for two days in a row.. Im kinda focusing on Chem and Physics on this mock to get good predicted grades..

Bah selamat tinggal, aku amat boring ni menatap notes saja iatah kan cari alasan beranti :D

PS: Mudahan saja paper 4 maths ku td OK, although aku rasa hancusss.. adui2

No comments: