Friday, October 2, 2009

Computing Project

Well, yesterday aku baca one of my fellow ict-ians punya report for the A2 project. I wasn't really expecting anything special sebab ia gtau ia buat lam few days saja wah so i thought that it must be about some generic things (like the rest of us hahaha)..

Skali udah ku baca, i was amazed haha... LAWA ideanya! Brilliant! Maluku tarus, i mean I spent weeks thinking about what to do and he only spent a day?! Bravo!

Of course, as usual, i didnt show my amazement hahaha... Tapi sayangnya his report was terribly incomplete.. I mean kalau ia submit that exact report, he will be getting an "U" for sure.. which proves that a great idea wont get you anywhere without any help (hahaha, kes jeles wah aku ah :D )

Skali, aku sasak sal aku rasa ia mcm wasted a grant idea pastu ku gtau lah apa yg missing and explain what the A2 report is all about and blabla.. Somehow, aku mau ia score for this project which is so unlike me HAHAHA... Honestly, I wouldn't mind if his project score better than mine cause mine is sooooo typical hahaha..

In the past month, aku sudah baca like dozens of projects and only a few of them have a great "problem" hahaha... One is pasal making a program which emulate the functions of a cashier sama the one that this post is all about which is pasal "improving" an already computerized system to make it faster.. HAHHA, did i hear you say sekadar??

Lawa kali ah, if aku buat something pasal atu my report would have been a lot more realistic sal its an actual problem and is really2 common.. how come aku nda tepikir atu kan???!!! Sasakkkkkkuuuu...

Haha, untuk penutup, I wish all the best for my fellow ict-ians.. Study smart for the upcoming exams.. I will try my best to help you guys to at-least improve your grade.. After teaching some people, aku nda berani lagi to sort of assure them that i will help them to get a particular grade cause some/most of times its just plain impossible ahaha...

Bah2, kan menyambung mencheck project urang ku lagi. Chow..

No comments: