Friday, October 30, 2009

Deprived

Hola people.

Its finally time for some rigorous revising again..
Haven't touch physics and chemistry at all, kepisannnnnn...

For this time around, i have devised a new studying plan:

Chemistry and Physics:
Read one/two 'regular' topics and one application topic
Do all past year questions on those topics

Computing:
Read one/two topics and write notes for A2
Answer all past year questions on the topics
Maybe : Baca and write P1 notes untuk dangani orang2 yang ambil AS..

Thats it haha... Oh before i forget, the same thing happened to my P3 maths again :D.. Alhamdulillah...

And please do not bother to comment on my facebook or text me on my MSN cause you'll be ignored for sure :) I am officially 'depriving' myself of any online social-networking.. I don't want to get the same grade breakdowns like my AS, which although was very good(syukur) but still, i know i can do much better... Bh bye, beta kan belajarrrrr :)

PS: Baby Ino(a.k.a. ayam betina tua), jangan emoo babe. Sabar saja, inda lagi lama ni tani bebas :D

No comments: