Friday, July 10, 2009

The Great Art of Hateful Speech Rebuttal

I have spent years of my life trying to perfect my skill on rebutting people's speech with hateful remarks. If there is any official ranking for it, I think would be at least a Master. However, today I experience a force from somebody that makes my efforts all these years seems futile.

So here goes...


My friend, Miss Mcl, asked me to help her solve some maths problem before her test. So i did. Waited in her class until all her classmates and teacher came in. This is when it happened. It goes something like this:


Student: Teacher! I'll fail this test again! No need test t'cer!
Teacher: No, have to...
Student: I hate you...
Teacher: OHH, ITS OKAY... ITS NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU...
Haha, I literally dropped my mouth open. Its not just the words, its the whole package. That woman said it with such an attitude effortlessly. It's like Nikki Palikat switching from her normal, chest-voice to whistle register! I'm not kidding, it was that beautiful....
I salute that woman! From now on, 11/07 should be named as the new teacher's day!
Oh yeah, if you happened to be an MD-ian, the only clue i can give about this that she is one sexy-mouthed fish! Ekekekeke :D
BTW, I just finished my monthly assesment test for June. So far I have only got my physics paper back. I got an 'A', hahaha :).. Chem and comp went veryyyy well, so hope to get good remarks during the parents-teacher meet later :) .. I wish the maths test this Monday will be easy too.
On the side note, I HATE CHEATERSSS... There are some people (Actually lots and lots of people) in my school that took advantage of the different schedule of the same test. You know, they find out what the questions were from those who had their test earlier and just memorize the answers.. And then PROUDLY tell people their marks.. Duhh... I mean its okay if they just find out some of them to just pass the test. I don't really have a problem with that. Nobody wants a "red mark". But really, when you got like 90+ and shove it in my face, when actually you only deserve like, 10? Hahaaha, stupid cheaters..........

No comments: