Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Life... Update

Well AS/A2 results is just around the corner... Heard its about 2 weeks from now..
Hmm... I'm becoming more nervous everyday, not cause im afraid that im gonna fail (im fairly confident ill pass, thank you!), its something else... something which is my fault haha...

Fyi I took the A2 exam for Computing last June, when we haven't even cover 1/2 of the A2 syllabus yet.. There were only 2 fresh takers that time, Me and this other guy from the only other computing class (which we usually ignore cause I am not in their class, hahahahha :D )

Not long after submitting the exam registration form, the news spread. All my computing classmates knows and somehow we felt challenged (and a little annoyed) that the other guy dare to take the exam. So, they pretty much consider the exam as a competition between the classes.

At that time, i was really2 confident that Ill be getting an A.. Too confident that I technically promised them that.

Some of the boys in my class were actually good friends with this guy.
Okay, lets assume this guy = X.

For a brief period of before the exam to just after the exam, these good friends of X in my class actually turned against him by telling me all his secrets, saying bad things about him, complaining how stupid he is and yadayadayada..
Its like, for that time, X could do nothing right. The competitive feeling inside us grew so fast (n furiously :P) that we can't help it. Even our teacher hates him.

Although honestly, at that time, i wasn't at all feeling challenged as I WAS really2 confident in myself. Actually, at times i even feel bad for him... Guess I do have feelings afterall haha..

Fast forward, exam came and as usual i didn't sleep during the night before any exam. Sleepless=cranky=reckless=NoThinkB4Talk=regrets later..

Haha, so i sat for comp exam. I can't remember any of them now actually. What I do know is that I did SMS my tcer on how easy the papers were although i didn't remember sending them. And X even told my friends that I told him that the papers were nothing. I do not know whether that is true or not, but according to X's reputation, he is no liar..

So yeah....I didn't really feel any pressure until now when the results are coming. All sorts of thoughts came across my mind.. What if i didnt get an A, what if I failed, what if, what if..... My class's reputation will be ruined.. blablabla...... things that I never thought of during and after the exam.. The worst thing is that I didn't even remember doing any of them :S

I hope and pray to God that I will get an A, no B, but A... Just 'A's all along.. Amin...
So the morale of the story? Get enough sleep, when you don't, keep your mouth shut... And also, think months ahead before you speak hahahha..

Anyway, my mom pretty much allowed me to go abroad next year today.. yeay!!! Tho she didn't mention it directly..

Another thing, recently I have used the word "bangang" a lot to my friends in MD. I dunno why. I just says it whenever a friend:
a)dun get my jokes(tho i know mines are pretty lame)
b)dun hear wat i was saying
c)din do their hws
d)talk too much
e)and everything else..

Yup, I think i says it all the time without any specific reason.. So far I haven't said i to any tcer, yet.... And I tend to be race-specific when i says it like "melayu-bangang", "cina-bangang", "india-bangang".. and some other prefixes like "kanak2-bangang", "bangang-sejati", "kepisan-bangangnya" and so on.... Seriously, i have to stop... I think it have something to do with the upcoming results... Oh God... Please2 give me all A.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As usual, over-confident...

Anonymous said...

Ho Ho Ho, at least im not shy of my own feelings like that particular someone :) Opsss.. Ho Ho Ho