Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shredded Letter

Let me have this moment to express my days with you not around. It was torture. Every end of the line I arrived onto was hell.

I went to Shen and hoped to find a new light but I can't really stand her. She's just too good to be true.
I went to Ikma and hoped to understand what I didn't but things got sidetracked and I was ditched.

That's just as far as I went but...I had a chance to be with the girl of my dreams and I blew it. I makes me wonder what god has in store for me later.

She was already the best and I really should have kept my promise to her: to not let her go, to be with her forever.

I still love her to this day but I don't know how to act but seeing her today made me realise that I won't be in her list. She even slap me for kissing her.

I love her but, hey. i'm just a bad guy, a very bad guy. What do I know? I don't have the right words, the rightest and the nicest things to say to her. I was ready to learn my ultimate but I backed away knowing she'd somehow hate me. I had no choice; I was and still am dumb.

So, blogger J, I'm not hoping for you to believe me. No one ever teaches me again like you do. What can I do? But it's ok now; at least I know where I'm wrong now. You deserve the best and I'm sorry I'm not the one to give you the best when I wish I could.

At least, can you please tell me when you're going back...? Because the next time we meet will be our last.

Yours now and forever,
blogger D

No comments: