Monday, February 1, 2010

Results..

Mati batah eh kan keluar results ani! Kalau durang kan buat macam our last june's result, ertinya hari Isnin, 8th Feb baruth keluar! 6 hari lagi tu yo, super lonnggg... I don't know how i managed to wait this long..... eh wait, i do. By eating and sleeping all day long. Crap, makin basar th punggungku ni.

Gila, inda ku tau mengapa. Everytime results kan keluar baruth ku takut. haha. Pasalkan honestly, aku inda berapa belajar this time around. Macam telampau bnyk enjoy ada jua. Im not worried pasal Maths and Chemistry pulang, cause i did my revisions on them properly. Yang ku ingau is Physics! Sal aku cover/revise the whole A2 syllabus in one day wah.. And macam 60% yang ku baca that day was totally new, haha. Maybe pasal aku inda dangar cakap cgku (yang boringnya teramatlah sangat tapi amat baik arah kami) or pasal ia inda pernah ajar kami langsung. Seriously though, mcm banyak ia inda ajar wah. Ish2, takutku eh. Sal if there's even a single B in my results (excluding GP la, duhh, obviously I wont get an A for that ahaha :D ) abis tia hancur punah harapanku untuk dapat this particular scholarship.

Sama lagi satu yang ku ingaukan is Computing! Bukan plg pasal aku inda berapa revise (ok, this is an understatement haha..). I did plg, ganya macam like inda as thorough as i wanted wah. Plus, CIE ani unpredictable. Especially pasal the projects. Although i submitted a brand new project, yang bagiku 200% better than my last one, tapi macam there were many things yang boleh di-improve wah. Hmm..

Pasal maths and chem, ani aku confident sikit lah. Inda jua blh over confident kan, karang if inda dapat (Nauzubillah) aku yang mental breakdown. Ehh entah eh, keluarth kau wah results! So i can just get over you and go on with my life! hahaha, see.. this is what this long wait has done to me :D

So overall apa targetku for my results? Hopefully, 4As lah. Amin amin amin *Laju aminkan tia! sampat masih ni! hahaha* but, worst-case-scenario i think is 2A and 2B.. Nauzubillah.. Noooo, inda ku mau ada B eh, if ada definitely aku re-sit tu! Inda ku peduli! hahaha... Actually, i HAVE to resit if there are 2 Bs sal offers ku mostly 3As..

Ahhh, offerr.. STILL NO NEWS DARI IMPERIAL AH!! Crap eh, ani pun ku ijap nii.. I WANT YOU IMPERIALLLL :( Tapikan masa ani aku mcam kurang sudah sikit harapan atu sal computing department durang ani macam over-competitive wah. Sudahth durang mau admission test, nanti lapas dapat results paksa lagi sit for AEA Maths paper. Syllabus nya lagi weird tu, entah lah. Mudahan saja durang bagi offer without the AEA requirement, Amin... If inda pun, arah Bristol or Southampton ku saja.. Sanang sikit hidupku.. More money untuk aku hahaha..

Tapi one thing for sure, lapas dapat results ani banar-banar ku belajar MIB ni! And yes, I will lie during the interviews this time around. The last interviews taught me that HONESTY won't bring you any goods in these interviews. If dulu durang tanya "Why should we choose you?" aku jawap "Im flexible, highly adaptable with above average intelligence." This time around I will answer "Im a brilliant, hardworking student who wouldn't settle unless I get the best! I am very competitive, confident and is definitely capable of reaching any goals once i have set my mind onto it. With my impressive social skills, I don't see myself having any problems in fitting in with my future colleagues. All that plus my excellent grades and my super-consistent performance, I honestly dont see any reasons why you should not choose me. In case you decide to do so, make no mistake that it will entirely be your loss." HAHAHAHAHAH, gila, mun cematu ku jawap, lagi tia awal kana tandang keluar bilik kali :D . Mun durang balas "You are an extremely cocky, arrogant, pretentious and annoying candidate. I think we have heard enough of your crap. That's all. Thank you for trying." sandi tu eh, hahahah.. Tapi seriously, this time around I will be prepared for these interviews! InsyaAllah.

PS: Blogger J, can you please taruh a tagboard here? Hehehe, pretty pretty pleaseeee... And who put that Perez Hilton link here? I think I seriously hurt my eyes when I visited his(or is it HER?) blog. Thank you! Lap u my nesechi friend :D

3 comments:

Blogger J said...

Nope no tagboard allowed here! And Perez Hilton is a HE.

Anonymous said...

but whyyy? It should be fun to see who would bother to post here haha..

Blogger J said...

The point of posting here is the anonymity! So no. And you already know who I am anyway.